A Historic Community in the City of Virginia Beach, VA
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
SEATACK COMMUNITY “2015 ALL NATIONS”
CELEBRATION PARADE GUIDELINES
Presented by Seatack Community Civic League in partnership with the City of Virginia Beach
Parade: Saturday, October 17, 2015
Tentative: 9: 00 AM Line-up at 5th Street/ 10:00 AM Step off
(Actual time subject to change for public safety reasons)
- All Parade Applications must be turned in by the Deadline: OCTOBER 1, 2015 (TO GET PRELIMINARY COUNT OF UNITS)
- All marching groups who plan to carry signs or banners, who wish to be recognized, must complete the application and submit it no later than the deadline above.
- Group application received after October 2, 2015 is subjected to be placed in the last section (depending on first group of applications). Once the Order of March is finalized, each group will receive via email no later than October 10, 2015 a copy of the Order of March showing their position in the Parade.
- Any required special accommodations must be highlighted on the Application Form and submitted prior to October 1, 2015 (to [email protected]). All special arrangements must be negotiated with the SCCL Administration before October 1, 2015. We will try to accommodate all reasonable requests, but we cannot give any guarantee, (expressed or implied).
- Parade Fee is $40 per unit. No Parade fee is required for any church or church group; college or university group; no fee for any schools; no fee for any military group (active or retired);not-for-profit organization, except fee is required for a private club (such as a car club, etc.).
- Please return your completed Application via U.S. Postal Service to the address below on or before October 1, 2015 with $ 40.00 for Parade Fee, per unit (if Parade Fee is not waived above). Make checks payable to: Seatack Civic League. Mail to: Seatack Community Civic League P. O. Box 4252 Virginia Beach, Virginia 23454
Visit us at: www.seatackcivic.org for more up to date instructions
For more information or questions by phone call (757) 575-8109
The Parade will last about two hours.