A Historic Community in the City of Virginia Beach, VA
Nominations and Election of the Seatack Civic League Board of Directors
Per the Civic League Constitution and By-Laws:
Nominees for officers of the League shall be nominated by a nominating committee consisting of five (5) members of the league of which two (2) members are from the current board not up for election.
- The nominating committee shall be appointed by the Body/General Membership at a regular meeting two (2) months prior to the election
- Nominees must be members in good standing one month prior to nomination. Applications are due by the October General Meeting.
- SCCL Board of Directors Application
- Elections shall be held at such times and places provided in the by-laws and shall take place every year.
- Officers shall remain in office until their successors are duly elected and installed
Nomination Committee Appointment:
October 14, 2019
**Recommended nomination committee appointment: Pastor Jason Night, Ronnie Ford, Gail Gregory, Min. Tracy Mitchell & Sunny Harris
The following positions are up for elections:
- First Vice- President
- Two (2) At Large Board positions
Nomination Committee Presents Slate:
November 12, 2019
Board of Directors Election:
December 9, 2019
- Only Members in good standing can vote on the nomination committee appointment and the board of directors election.